Skip to main content

30 day challenge 1

Day 1: Self Portrait
Day 2: What you wore today
Day:3 My hand


Day:4 Something orange

 Day:5 A animal





Day:6 A bad habit when I am looking at the ground, I sometimes get hurt, trip, or fall




Day:7 Something Blue




Day:8 A childhood memory I step on leaves



Day:9 Something green





Day:10 From a distance






Day:11 Morning clouds












Day:12 Flowers




Day:13 Sunflare


Day:14 Morning sky





Day:15 Black and white











Day:16 My shoes





Day:17 Something pink




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Light drawing

This a picture of a star that is in the dark that bright, but as you know this is a light drawing of a star

Kaleidoscope Assignment

It is a flower colorful color that can always support nature thats why the background is green.

Cartoon Debby Ryan

Debby Ryan is nervous because he hair is messed up and she in a purple background